Thursday 20 April 2023

collaging to get the words out - rakas työkaluni, kollaasi

When I need to find the answers, assembling a collage helps to connect the dots between my way of feeling-thinking in forms and images, and being able to express the same verbally.





The above five collages are in answer to the course assignment: What kind of instructor am I?

The images below show one of my glue-in journals that I collage in for inspiration and for mental health, and a funny random collage that gave me an idea for a potential art therapy course.


*

Kun haluan pukea tunnemaailmani muodot ja mielikuvat sanoihin, alan rakentaa kollaaseja.

Ensimmäiset viisi kuvaa ovat tutkimus kysymykseen "Millainen ohjaaja minä olen?"

Viimeisessä kahdessa näkyy esimerkki kollaasipäiväkirjoistani, ja hauska sattuma joista sain idean taideterapiatuokiosta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...