Thursday 20 April 2023

another learning curve in tutoring - seuraava oppikaarini ohjaajana

This was the second of the two practice teaching sessions, that I organised before my main creative bookbinding workshop exam.

I wrote the instructions, and then decided to make my own book alongside the person I was teaching, to see how others pace differs from mine, as well as how well I can write instructables.

As a result, we ended up with two very cute journals, and I learned a lot again about how to teach my creative skills to others.








Harjoitustuokiona näyttöäni varten vedin taas luovaa kirjansidontaa, yhdelle asiakkalle vain tässäkin kertaa. Tein oman kirjani kirjoitettujen ohjeeni seuraen, samanaikaisesti asiakkaan kanssa rinnakkain - halusin kokea miten muiden tahti eroa omaltani, sekä osaanko selkeästi selittä ohjeissa mitä ja miten tehdään.

Lopputuloksena syntyi kaksi todella söpö päiväkirja. Olen myös oppinut paljon taas muille ohjauksesta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...