Monday 6 January 2014

Craft It Forward 2013 reveal

It's time to show you what has been made for the Craft It Forward challenge I swore to complete last year - and I did complete it so, just before the year expired. I took my time, but I was rather enamored with the idea of making everybody a perfect little needle case for their 'idle' needles, so I exercised my precision stitching and my love of tiny handstitches to the max.

Here are the results below:





What else was in the packet? Here is Helene's, Anna's and Evdokia's example. I know that most of you have received the parcel and I'm so glad you all liked it too, and I trust that the others did so too.

It was a fun project, I'm definitely tempted to do something similar sometime again. I also really like both the sending and the receiving aspect of snail mail, I'm set on finding ways to enjoy it more!

5 comments:

  1. They look so sweet all lined up, so bright and cheerful! I love my little house but the fishes look great too! And yes, I have to say, your stitching is very precise!! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gifts you made!! Lucky people to have received them. I´m sure you´ll find a new project to join! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the cute houses is now in my home - and soon it will be the home of some special needles.
    They look also very cute together!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i can see my idle needle fish case ;)
    beautiful all of them!
    thank you one more time dear aniko! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, that is so cute! :-) Love it!

    Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...