Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Tiny in April | Make, Thrift & Tell



Happy 1st of April people! Shall we start with a joke? Knock knock. Who's there? Needle. Needle who? Needle little more coffee this morning to invent a much better punchline...

Okay, that was a bit tired - aha, see what I did there? *khm* I'm happy to move on now from joking around to introducing the new month's theme: tiny.

Anything tiny, minuscule, miniature, small and little is welcome in the linky. I can foretell that whatever I get to link up myself, it will be made during my tiny amount of free time and will be thrifted with a little bit of luck...


1 comment:

  1. I linked an older post about some favorite tiny things, but soon I will add also something new. Also, I will mail you a letter soon... sorry for taking me so long...Greetings from windy, sunny, springlike Timisoara!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...