Friday, 2 January 2015

Pattern in January | Make, Thrift & Tell


So here we are - the first installment of this new link-up here on Idle Needle.

Join in with anything that is or relates to PATTERN and made or thrifted by you. In my mind's eye I see a colourful snake of links building below as the usually grey and dull first month of the year progresses. I'm really curious to see what the theme will inspire. I'll be back too with my contributions a bit later.

Let's get thrifting, crafting and also, tell your friends to come and party!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for starting this link party! I enjoy your beautiful blog very much and I always look forward for your new posts! Anca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great link party, and I like the idea of the themes. I'm going with pattern as in sewing patterns and adapting them to create different looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, I love the image for pattern. I haven't found anything myself yet but January is still young:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I joined in! I really like your idea and I hope to join in each month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this beautiful challenge idea. I already added my post, will hope to be able to join the next months, too. Already discovered some lovely new blogs, thanks so much for this!
    ~ette

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...