Friday, 5 December 2014

flea friday: kitschy cubes

circus picture cubes blocks puzzle peoples republic of china vintage 1970s seventies toy kitsch

Hello! Time for a brightly coloured thrifty find on this foggy grey December morning.

It's always nice to find an old toy that is in a near perfect condition. I wish I looked after my toys this well as a kid! These lucky picture cubes are from the 1970s, they were made in the PRC as the box clearly states.

The illustrations show rosy-cheeked circus animals performing their cheerful acts - super kitschy, eh? My favourite has to be the bear with the geeky glasses.

circus picture cubes blocks puzzle peoples republic of china vintage 1970s seventies toy kitsch

circus picture cubes blocks puzzle peoples republic of china vintage 1970s seventies toy kitsch

circus picture cubes blocks puzzle peoples republic of china vintage 1970s seventies toy kitsch

circus picture cubes blocks puzzle peoples republic of china vintage 1970s seventies toy kitsch

Sharing my finds with my favourite link-ups:

4 comments:

  1. oh I had something like this when I was child, I LOVED them and had completely forgotten them until now! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are just adorable!!

    I'd be tempted to make some copies and do something crafty with them too.

    Thank you for linking up, sorry for the delay getting round, new linky up today x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...