Sunday, 18 May 2014

three times yummy

 A sudden 10 degrees warm rise in temperatures and amazing summer sun for this weekend for us! Much long awaited...

Now, how yummy is this?
Watermelon necklace by Lucie Ellen
Or this?
Club sandwich zipped pencil case by Lost In The Pancakes

Or these?
Felt ice cream set by Creation By M

They make me just a little more hungry for summer, which is almost here with its ice cream moments, cool watermelon snacks and sunny picnics in the park!

Check out the makers: Lucie Ellen from London UK, Lost in the Pancakes from Paris France, and Creation by M from California US.

2 comments:

  1. Well hello you! I lovveee the watermelon necklace, how adorable is that?! Just browsing through your blog (saw your post on sourdough and due I swear I was just thinking this week it would be fun to make a starter again), I'm intrigued. I'm going to put you on my sidebar and come back and visit for sure!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following Kari!
      sourdough making is such fun, it's like being 10 years old again in my opinion :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...