Wednesday, 8 January 2014

the Hello Shop

My guy got into growing himself a beard. So last month I set out to find a lovely grooming product for him as a present for Christmas. It seemed the perfect time to also try out Etsy as a shopping destination, and support someone creative with a small business somewhere in Europe.

This is how I came across Beau in Utrecht and her lovely hand-made and all-natural pampering products in her Hello Shop. I ordered this nourishing beard oil spray in Earth scent and also a little pot of lemongrass salve. They arrived beautifully gift-wrapped in charcoal tissue paper and a brown craft paper pouch, tied with black and white bakers twine. In the big Christmas rush I forgot to take a picture of the gift wrapping, but believe me it was spot on for a guy gift!

And what's more, my boyfriend loves the oil and the beard is looking healthy and feeling soft. If we had better light conditions right now allowing for good beard portraiture, I'd snap a shot of the beard to show, but as it is, it has to wait until the sun breaks through the seemingly permanent greyness...


Going to The Hello Shop and placing an order with Beau really made Christmas shopping that much easier, and I'm so impressed with her product that I really wanted to make a  little feature of it here. I'm also pretty sure I will return for some more - Beau has just listed some great sounding new products for girls too! - I have my eye particularly on this soap and this lippy, so I don't think I'll wait until the beard oil runs out...

Thank you Beau for the truly great shopping experience and the brilliant beard oil!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...