My other blog WoodlandHood will cease to be from the 1st of February.
I have decided so because
- it is constantly being ignored while Idle Needle is tended to with great energy; a sure sign about where my attention wants to go.
- considered closing it once before but gave it another shot. It still proves to be very much on the peripheries of my attention.
- it's existence becoming linked to unease and pressure in my mind, as I keep promising myself that I'll write soon, then failing it all the same.
- I think Idle Needle could take on some of the topics that has been assigned to WoodlandHood, especially art-related discoveries.
- in its poor neglected state, WoodlandHood has become a vehemently visited playground for nasty spammers, which is also constantly drawing on my attention.
As a big sister to Idle Needle, being the blog I first started after the big move, i think it's only fair that I do it justice and close it. I'm thinking of importing my favourite posts over to here,