Monday, 14 January 2013

remontti



...which means renovation in Finnish. The blog is going to get a sort of make-over, bit by bit. Not very heavily though, I just want to make the look a bit more personalized.

Part of me really likes the pared-down look with not a lot of distraction from the posts, but I've decided I'll try some things to make this space look more me (and me can be much more chaotic and dis-organised than the pared-down look might suggests)... And then we will see.

It might become an evolving thing, and possibly a two-steps-forward-one-step-backwards thing too, which is also very me. I hope you will not mind, and hopefully might even enjoy the changes and additions. If any time during the process you feel like you have any positive or negative feedback, it is welcome and encouraged - just let it rip in comments!


6 comments:

  1. OK, will do! Look forward to seeing the evolution of your space.

    And I love those hammers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Suki! the hammers were a wishlisted find a while ago, just love their quirkiness, and they belong to the vintage finds with a purpose cathegory which is always good :)

      Delete
  2. Exciting stuff! Are you gonna figure it out do it all yourself? Are those hammers for the negative comments? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, i'll try to figure most of it out myself, as the Beatles would say it "with a little help from my friends" :)

      and noooo, the hammers are not any kind of symbolism for threatening negative feedbackers :) if something's not liked, i'd rather know :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds great, reorganizing a blog is always fun! If you need any help, let me know! =)

    Ha ha, and Carol (at hibiscuschica) was spot on, that's what I expected the hammers to be used for, too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D no hammer-horror here :)

      i might take you up on your word, as i become a nerdy girl-in-need along the process. thanking you already! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...