Sunday, 23 December 2012

Merry Christmas to ALL!


So Christmas is really upon us now, with its cheer and warmth and for us over here, a lovely bright sunny snowy day. I'm in such a good mood, I'm almost tempted to re-christen the blog Idle PineNeedle just for the festive period...

Without much hesitation, I'd like to thank all visitors for their visiting, all Idle Needle readers for reading and commenting, and all new and old bloggie friends for their love and support Idle Needle received from its beginning, barely over half a year ago! It's great to see my little blog growing and connecting with people in such a positive way. So thank you ALL!

I'd like to wish everyone of you lovely people a peaceful and happy Merry Christmas, and a very Happy New Year 2013! See you again in the new year!

Much love,
Aniko


6 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your snow landscape. We just went to the city to have some kind of glogg and it was 14° (outside) !!! To warm for the night before christmas.
    I wish you and your beloved a merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Steph! I hope your Christmas was peace and joy and that you've had a nice start to the New Year - wishing you a very happy one!

      Well, all that snow is pretty much gone now...melted! it's 4 degrees.

      Delete
  2. merry christams back to you!
    i wish us a peaceful, tranquil, healthy and present new year!
    snowy hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and all the best of the New Year.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Denise, likewise! best wishes for a Happy New Year!
      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...